Yes, that’s true – the true Judaism has to breed all varieties of Jews – from Far Left to Far Right.
There are two logical Torah-based reasons for the Jews to breed all varieties of Jews.
The first reason
The Jews like all humans are created in the image and likeness of God and one of the God’s traits is the search for a better creative design for His and our world. This was evident in the Days of Creation when God, after reviewing at the end of every Day His creative work, was saying “It is Good”. That was evident as well when God destroyed other His creations, which were Not Good, as described in the Torah’s stories of Noah’s Flood, Babel Tower, Sodom and Gomorra. If that is so, the Jews like any humans have to search for better creative designs by exploring all possible spiritual, social and political projects – from the Far Left to the Far Right in contemporary terminology.
The second reason
The Jews not like all humans are created as the Chosen. The mission of the Chosen is to help the non-Jews to live in accordance with the spiritual values of the Torah which might be transferred into other religions, for example into Christianity through the Bible. For this mission the Jews were hired by God and that is written in the Jewish spiritual resume of every Jew, and that is written in the Jewish collective spiritual resume for all kinds of Jews – from the Far Left to the Far Right. The non-Jews include people of different religious denominations, of various political and social movements, of those who would like to live under unrestricted government rules and those who hate any government instructions – in other words everybody from the Far Left to the Far Right. If it is so, the Jews have to have the same types of people to have the ability to find the spiritual common ground with the non-Jews of all “colors” – without such common ground it would be impossible to fulfill the mission of the Chosen and bring everybody closer to the Torah.
Following the true Judaism’s “breeding guidance” the State of Israel has created all kinds of Jews from the Far Left to the Far Right. The following are a few examples of that.
- An Israeli on the Left believes (and nobody else has forced this person to “believe” so) that equal distribution of wealth is what his image of God guides him to believe – then he is finding others with the same belief and creates a sort of socialistic kibbutzim where collective wisdom reins. The Israelis who don’t like it should not resist this development – let’s try and see the result.
- In 1989, the population of Israel’s kibbutzim reached its height at 129,000 people living on 270 kibbutzim. In the 1980s and 90s, many kibbutzim declared bankruptcy and thousands of kibbutz members defected. In keeping with an increasing trend of individualism in Israel, these former kibbutz members sought new opportunities in Israeli cities, and some left Israel altogether. Thus the collective-based kibbutzim enterprise is peacefully losing in competition with the individual enterprises.
- An Israeli on the Right believes that equal distribution of opportunities is what his image of God guides him to believe – he invents something on his own and creates a sort of capitalistic business where his individual wisdom reins. The Israelis on the Left who don’t like the free-market entrepreneurship should not resist this development – let’s try and see the result.
- Israel plays an outstanding role in the world high-tech gains. Intel’s new micro processing chip is being made in Israel. Silicon Valley-based multi-national giants like Google, Oracle, and Applied Materials now maintain facilities in Israel that are integral to their operations. Fueled by venture capital investment in industries like communications, information technology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, and alternative energy, Israel’s high-tech industry is not just booming, it is a worldwide leader. Thus the individual-based enterprises are peacefully winning in competition with the collective-based projects.
- An Israeli on the Left believes that his image of God (probably with the characteristics of yet unknown energy field) guides him to support homosexual families and public transportation on Shabbat – he moves to Tel-Aviv and enters a political arena in order – through government regulations – impose his vision on the entire Israel. Many on the Right don’t like this but they should not resist too aggressively – the quiet resistance of the majority may disqualify this vision.
- Amazingly, Israel is one of the leading countries in the share of so-called non-religious people although the origin of the Jewish Nation is a strictly religious one – being connected to God, Mount Sinai, Moses and the Torah.
- An Israeli on the Right believes that his image of God (this time with the human characteristics) guides him to do only the 613 mitzvoth in his family, community and synagogue, and that God will take care of everything else – he becomes a member of a traditional orthodox community, follows directions of his rabbi, and moves to Jerusalem or Bnei Brak.
- Amazingly, those people delegate the work of making the world a better place for everybody to God Himself although the Chosen’s mission requires them to do this work.
If the spiritual, social and political ideologies of the Far Left, the Far Right and everything in between in Israel coexist and compete peacefully, that is the true Judaism in action.
The true Judaism is defined not in organizational terms like Orthodox, Conservative or Reform wings of Judaism are defined where the Collective rules, the rabbis establish the rules for the Collective, and various Collectives dislike each other. The true Judaism is an Intellectual spiritual enterprise where a Jewish Individual decides for himself what he/she is supposed to do along the lines of his interpretation of his Chosenness – with the help of rabbis or without, and in many cases without knowing about his/her Chosenness. Although most rabbis are intellectuals, they are not a part of Intellectual Judaism since they are trying to force their community to follow rabbi’s rules.
One thought on “The true Judaism has to breed Jews from the Far Left to the Far Right”
This is a theme which is approach to my sum… Cheers! Where are your adjoin details though?