AG W. Barr has recently described what is broken and in need of repair in the nation as a result of the confrontation among the tree branches of the US Government in his speech which can be seen and read at this address:
President Trump and his supporters are trying to repair what is broken in the nation, and we are helping by revealing the spiritual enemy who is working tirelessly to break the nation.
The spiritual enemy is the pagan America
• which rejects the history-proven fact that the nation exists only when it has one governing national morality for everybody with other moralities accepted at the family and community levels
• which rejects the history-proven fact that our governing national morality had been defined by the Christians of various streams who escaped the Church persecution in Europe
• which rejects the history-proven fact that the national constitution is created to safeguard the national morality, and therefore our constitution is safeguarding the Judeo-Christian morality
• which rejects the fact that the true Christian morality is rooted in the Torah/Bible and therefore is Judeo-Christian morality
• which considers the islamophobia being a crime and the Judeo-Christian-phobia being the duty in defense of the US Constitution
• which considers the wealth creation by businesses being the robbery of the poor and the robbery of the created wealth by the government being a noble duty
• which considers the white spiritual pride being a sin and the black pride is something to be proud of
• which considers the religious leaders’ teachings in the public arena to be a sin and the LGBT teachings there to be a virtue
• which considers the ever-increasing wealth of the richest people to be a sin and the ever-increasing wealth of the elected government bureaucrats to be a well-deserved reward.
A legitimate question: why we the Judeo-Christian America, which disagrees with all in the above, should treat the Pagan America as a spiritual enemy and not as a spiritual competitor? And here is why.
• The fundamental belief of the Judeo-Christian America is that we the people are created in the image and likeness of God as the unique individuals with the individual freedoms to decide what is GOOD to be supported it and what is BAD to be suppressed.
• The fundamental belief of the pagan America is that only the authority above us the people (a god-like government) is able to decide what is GOOD to be supported and what is BAD to be suppressed, and we the people should follow the orders.
Two these beliefs are incompatible that makes the pagan America an enemy of the Judeo-Christian America.