The Judeo-Christian America forced to defend its unique good life
The good life is a term that refers to a (desirable) state that is primarily characterized by a high standard of living or the adherence to ethical and moral laws. Everybody dreams to have the good life.
The good life is defined by the Judeo-Christian America in a unique way not as it is defined by its rivals who are the devotes of various stripes of fascist/communist ideologies such as Antifa, BLM, Leftists in the Dem Party – in short, the ABL America.
The Judeo-Christian America defines the good life as the high standards of living that are defined by the Ten Commandment and being reached by personal efforts led by the God’s guidance.
That is not how the ABL America defines the good life. In the not politically correct description, they are trying to have the good life by mugging those who created the good life by their own personal efforts.
They do the mugging by dividing the citizens into two classes. One of the classes is the oppressors in the Marxist terminology – they are the citizens who created their good life by their own efforts. And that is us the Judeo-Christian America.
The other class is the oppressed in the same Marxist terminology – they are those who dream to make their good life by redistributing the wealth from those who created it to themselves. And that is the ABL America.
What is critical to understand that the Judeo-Christian good life and the ABL good life cannot peacefully coexist under “one roof” in one nation. Why?
It is so because the good life in the Judeo-Christian America is reached by providing every human individual with individual freedoms – in the “image and likeness of God” – to reach the individual good life without harming the others and with cooperation with the others.
Contrary to this God-guided way, the good life in the ABL America is reached by splitting the citizens into rival favorite and non-favorite groups, and by providing the favorite groups with a better good life at the expense of the non-favorite groups that is done by forcefully transferring the wealth to the favorite groups from the non-favorite ones.
Those who know the history may remember how it was done in the Stalin’s Soviet Union, in the Hitler’s Germany, In the Mao’s China, in the Castro’s Cuba for example: the good life for the favorite ones who serve the almighty state and the really bad life for the others.
Nowadays the Judeo-Christian America defends its own God-guided approach of creating its unique good life for everybody. In political/social terms, this approach comes to the following.
- Create your and your family unique good life by your own efforts through your employment or business without relying on the government goodies.
- Do not enhance your good life at the expense of “your neighbor’s good life.”
- Help whose who are not able to help themselves and do it through local religious and charitable organizations who closely observe the life of those who are in need (by the way, the cost of this help for an individual would be a small portion of what the government takes from an individual by taxation for this purpose).
- Establish private insurance conglomerates for covering all anticipated emergency situations such as unemployment, medical, weather, etc.
- Limit the government responsibilities mostly to safeguarding your individual efforts in creating your unique good life.
Our ABL enemy is determined to defeat us. It is up to us to begin fighting and defeat them. At this year elections, Trump leads the Judeo-Christian America while Biden is supported by the ABL America.