*America is not the spiritual light to the nations anymore*
Andrey Illarionov is one of the leading Russian politicians who are fighting for transforming the Russian corrupted political system into the system of civil liberties on which America was founded. He is a Russian economist and former economic policy advisor to the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin. Policy disagreements with Putin forced him to leave Russia. He went to the USA where he worked as a senior fellow in the Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity at the Cato Institute in Washington, DC.
Andrey Illarionov and his freedom-loving colleagues have been studying the American civil society to use its characteristics as the guidelines for creating a similar civil society in Russia.
However, the latest political developments in the USA shocked the Russian reformers. These developments forced the Russian reformers reject the American model as something worthwhile to follow. Why? – Because the latest political developments in the USA have revealed that the modern American political system operates in the way that is close to how the Russian oppressive political system works.
Below in the link you find an hour-long interview with Andrey Illarionov on how the latest political developments in the USA revealed the deterioration of the traditional American identity of civil liberties that forced the Russian reformers to reject the American model for Russia. This interview is in Russian, and of course many of us are not capable to read it. For those who are in this category, the major findings that are presented in the interview are described below.
- The freedom of speech is suppressed for those who are trying to reduce the power of the Big government – is suppressed under the government-imposed rules of political correctness – now in America as it has been always in Russia.
- The grievances about the perceived election fraud are suppressed and not investigated by both the government and the judicial authorities – now in America as it has been always in Russia.
- The covert provocateurs are being sent into the lawful anti-government manifestations to discredit the political opponents and criminalize their lawful actions – now in America as it has been always in Russia.
- The Constitution is being manipulated to replace its original trust in the individual liberties guided by the Bible morality – is being manipulated by the corruptive power of the big government – now in America as it has been always in Russia.
- All the above has brought America to the state of a cold civil war with an unpredictable future – now in America as it was in America in her historic past and has been in Russia in 1917 and 1991.
- Tragically, America is not any longer the Spiritual Light to Russia, as well as for many other nations that are fighting for the individual liberties against the government corruptive oppression, as was in the glorious American past.
From the news-media: Ideological Alignment Pushing America Toward Totalitarianism, Experts Warn. Concerns over the nexus of big tech, big media, and big government.