Do we have our own Zemmour-like man to save our America?
Do we have such man (or woman) in the USA with the true Judeo-Christian morality (belonging or not belonging to the organized religion of Judaism of Christianity) to save our Judeo-Christian America? Do we have enough citizens of the true Judeo-Christian morality (not just church/synagogue members) to support this man (or woman)?
I have been exploring this survival issue in this Blog, but I have not found yet a definite answer.
France: Can this Journalist Become President and Save France? by Guy Millière
- Zemmour… tells the leaders of The Republicans that his proposals are exactly those included in their party’s program from 1990… close the borders, suspend immigration, provide social benefits only for the French, and fight the increasing Islamization of the country. He tells Macron that “opening up to diversity” leads to the dissolution of France. Zemmour notes that he does not want to shrink the country but save it from destruction and will not refuse to see what Islam is and what it can do. He frequently quotes the Algerian author Boualem Sansal, that Islamic neighborhoods in France are “budding Islamic republics”. He tells those who say he is a far-right Jew that he is just a conservative attached to the French republic and to all the values that made France great. He states that he is a French Jew, proud of his name, and that those who murdered Jews in France in recent years were not Jews. He rejects the charge of being an apologist for the anti-Semitic Vichy regime by pointing out that what he says about French Jews during WWII was laid out in a book, Vichy and The Holocaust: An Inquiry on a French Paradox, by Rabbi, Alain Michel, who works for the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Israel. Zemmour stresses that he does not defend the Vichy regime at all, does not say that the Vichy regime “protected” French Jews, but only cites historical facts — and asks those who criticize him on this point if they think Rabbi Alain Michel is an anti-Semite.
- When asked about the Jews murdered by an Islamic terrorist at a Jewish school in Toulouse, Zemmour says that he does not blame their families for having them buried in Israel, that he does not think their families behaved like “foreigners.” He simply notes a fact: that they think that above all they are Jews, which is the right of every Jew. He says that the concept of a “great replacement” of Western Christendom by Islam is not a conspiracy theory but a reality: that demographic data show that in many places throughout history, there is documentation of people who have replaced other people after they have imported a civilization that does not have the same values as theirs. He adds that this is not an idea shared only by white nationalists, but by all those who read history and live in areas that are changing rapidly.
- France is in an extremely serious situation today. There are more than 700 “no-go zones” (Zones Urbaines Sensibles) ruled by ethnic gangs and radical imams. The police can only intervene in these zones through commando operations. A new kind of disturbance, defined by sociologists as “gratuitous violence” — violence practiced for the pleasure of injuring and killing — has been spreading. Hundreds of assaults take place every day; police reports show that the majority of them are committed by “suburban youths”….
- A recent survey showed that 14% of young people in France aged 18-30 approved of the motives of the motives of [schoolteacher Samuel] Paty’s murderer. A poll conducted in November 2020 showed that 57% of Muslims in France aged 18-25 consider Sharia law to be superior to the laws of the republic…. Entire French towns are now predominantly Muslim: Roubaix, Trappes, Sevran, Aubervilliers…. Each year, 400,000 immigrants legally arrive in France, mostly from the Muslim world. In addition, each year, tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, also mostly from the Muslim world, are added to that number…. the newcomers are young, and their birthrate is far higher than that of non-Muslims. A population change is taking place…. If the change continues at the present rate, France could be a predominantly Muslim country around 2050.
- Zemmour is also the only presidential candidate who has dared to say that the Palestinian people were invented — a statement long ago affirmed by former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat — and that Israel is a nation state that, like all states, has the right to defend itself and fight for its survival.
- When Zemmour’s supporters are questioned at a public meeting, they unanimously say that he is the only one telling the truth: that a “great replacement” is clearly taking place and could cause France as they know it — proud of its secularism, Judeo-Christian values and individual liberty — to “die”.
September 16. Éric Zemmour’s new book, France Has Not Yet Said Her Last Word, immediately book becomes a bestseller. Two of his previous books, The French Suicide and A Five-Year Term for Nothing: Chronicles of the War of Civilizations, sold more than 500,000 copies, a high number for non-fiction in France. He is an exception. All authors who write of immigration and Islam without political correctness have been ostracized by the media for years. Not Zemmour. Each time he was fired by radio and television stations, another one hired him. As the last politically incorrect talk show host, his audience consists of people weary of political correctness. He has been dragged into court countless times and ordered to pay high fines, presumably to force him to be quiet. He has paid the fines but would not be quiet.