Yes, it sounds but that is true – American Economic Inequality is the way to prosperity for all.
Our Marxist-minded/totalitarian political and social elite is trying to convince us, the Judeo-Christian America, that the American income inequality is terrible because it deprives the ordinary people from what they could have in the society of perfect economic equality. They are using the following numbers to make their point:
- 41.4% of Americans are classified as low-income or low-income families.
- The top 1% earners make 20 times more than the bottom 90%.
- The 1% have drained $50 trillion from the bottom 90% over the last 45 years.
- Men earn an average of 37% more than women.
The numbers are correct, but they are not proving the Marxist thesis of the evils of economic inequality. It is so because:
- The low-income families are not starving families – they are decent working families with no or low entrepreneurial/creative skills/traits who are making their living by working for the high-income families who created their wealth by individual entrepreneurial/creative skills/traits that induce them making the work opportunities and income for the low-income families.
- The top 1% earners who make 20 times more than the bottom 90% create the free-market economy that lets the low-income families make money and have decent lives – much-much better than the lives of the families in the Marxist countries (the Soviet Union or North Korea for example) where the top 1% earners make just 2-3 times more than the bottom 90%.
- The 1% have not drained $50 trillion from the bottom 90% – the top 1% created this $50 trillion by their entrepreneurial/creative work that benefited the others.
- Men earn an average of 37% more than women because many of the work opportunities have been created for the men’s skills following the Judeo-Christian tradition of entrusting the woman the crucial role of taking care of the family and keeping it strong.
- The Ten Commandments are making the income inequality beneficial for all and the entire nation.
Thus, American economic inequality is the way to prosperity for all, and tragically, this way to prosperity is being ruined in America.
But who are those who are ruining the American prosperity?
The ordinary Americans support the capitalistic free-market system that creates the economic inequality that is greatly beneficial for the majority and the entire nation while the totalitarian Democrat party is ruining this prosperity, as could be seen from the Gallup studies that is described at the link
Since 2010, Gallup has measured Americans’ basic opinions of several economic or governmental terms, including capitalism and socialism. Their views of socialism have held steady, even as Sen. Bernie Sanders and progressive Democratic politicians have pursued an expanded government role in addressing healthcare, poverty and early childhood education — policies their critics describe as moving the U.S. toward socialism.
Likewise, Americans’ opinions of capitalism have not varied, even with greater discussion of income inequality in the U.S. and the concentration of U.S. wealth in a small percentage of people.
According to Gallup, socialism ties with “the federal government” (and the big business that corrupts the government) as the lowest rated of the six terms included in the 2021 survey. In contrast, Americans are most positive toward small business and free enterprise.
Americans’ Positive and Negative Ratings of Economic and Governmental Terms:
|The federal government||38||62|
|GALLUP, OCT. 1-19, 2021|