‘In the image of God’ or ‘In the image of Government-god’ is the question America faces.
Marriam-Webster dictionary: religion is a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices.
And that is why any totalitarian government is a religion – it forces you to obey its institutionalized by its laws system of religious (because you have no other choices) beliefs.
But Almighty-Government religion and Christianity/Judaism are fundamentally different: the goal of the first is to make of a man a spiritual and economic slave while the goal of the second is to preserve man’s natural freedoms.
For those who are still skeptical the following may be of help.
Keystones of any religion are its Creator, Creator’s design for Humanity and His rules of human behavior – in the image and likeness of Creator. Any religion has numerous denominations/streams to tailor Creator’s rules to different life circumstances of various tribes.
However, the very meaning of these keystones is fundamentally different in different religions.
How religion’s keystones are understood in Judeo-Christian America
Creator the Almighty God is somewhere in the Heavens above the people. His rules are the natural laws that are described in regard of humans in the Torah/Bible.
Christianity and Judaism have many interpretations on these rules. But basic understanding of the rules is like one of the most revered Rabbis in Jewish history Rabbi Hillel described it – Treat the others as you themself want to be treated!
And that means Individual Freedoms!
How religion’s keystones are understood in Totalitarian America
Creator the Almighty Government is in Washington. His rules are myriads of its laws that incapacitate American Constitution of individual freedoms and transform America from its traditional Judeo-Christian identity of individual freedoms to America of slaves’ civil rights. In this America, you shell be in the image of totalitarian laws – to do what is hostile to your Judeo-Christian virtues, or you would be severely punished.
And that is Slavery!
Some illustrative examples of our enslavement that are hard to be recognized by many:
- Mandatory government-funded education aimed at presenting normal historic developments as sinful or criminal (slavery, colonialism, unjust wars …) and creating unquestionable trust in government ability to fight our ‘sinful past’
- ‘Civil rights’ laws (such as equal representation, economic equality, abortion, GLBT+, etc.) that violate our own rights of individual freedoms
- Mushrooming concocted ‘national crises’ related to everything (climate, poverty, housing, health, longevity, family, equality, racism, …) that justify transfer of wealth from individuals to government and reduce individual’s wealth which could be used for exercising individual freedoms (charity, mitzvah) in addressing the ‘crises’
- Government actions of seizing more national wealth through ever-increasing national debt that enslaves future generations
- Union of many economic monopolies with the monopoly of almighty totalitarian government to regulate personal consumption through myriads of regulations
- Most devastating achievement of the religion of Almighty Government is self-censorship – before reading a piece of information very many contacts censorship informal authority to decide to approve it or curse!